AMRC-1000 Fire Suppression Pull System
The AMRC-1000 Fire Suppression Pull System is a 10# automatic manual pull system. The bottle is made of aluminum, the dimensions are 18.25″ X 5.25″, and weighs 17lbs. Each AMRC has one 5′ flame-resistant, flexible, stainless steel reinforced line with a 170 degree thermal activator, thermal activators can for from 155 degrees up to 286 degrees.
- FIREBOTTLE discharges completely. You don’t fight the fire. FIREBOTTLE does.
- FIREBOTTLE acts without delay. Stops it at the start.
- Our chemicals does not obscure vision, nor impede actions of driver or safety crews.
- No chemical residue, nor costly clean up, and is electronically safe.
- All bottles are DOT approved and FE-36 systems are SFI certified(except all Compact Systems).